- Classic MT Papers
- Papers published by prominent scientists
- Recent EM-related Publications
- High Impact Publications
Publications by Working Group Members:
Proceedings of the Schmucker-Weidelt Colloquia for Electromagnetic Depth Research for colloquia 19 to 23 (Note: Many papers in German, but the mathematics is universal)
Publication statistics (May 14, 2010)Papers in ISI Web of Science found using the key words (magnetotelluric or magnetotellurics).
Note that this does not capture all of the papers in magnetotellurics, but gives a reasonable snapshot for statistical purposes.
- 2009 was our best year yet. Over 115 papers published and almost 2,000 citations to MT papers.
- The number of MT papers has steadily risen - in almost a linear fashion - to a current level in this decade of 90-95 papers per year.
- The numbers of citations to MT papers has also steadily risen - but with an exponentially increasing fashion - to a current level of almost 2000.
- Total number of publications: 2,246
- Total number of citations to those publications: 22,340
- Most cited paper: DeGroot-Hedlin & Constable (1990) - 327 citations
- Most published author: A.G. Jones - 79 papers
- Most published country: United States of America - 479 papers
- Most published journal: Geophysics - 293 papers
- Most published institution: Geological Survey of Canada - 95 papers
- MT publications per year:
Publications in MT in years 1960-2010
- MT citations per year:
Citations to MT papers in years 1960-2010